To celebrate this year's World Health Day on 7 April, we have a special offer for our upcoming Deep Learning in Healthcare Summit in Boston! Use the discount code HEALTHDAY to save 20% on all tickets!
The discount is also applicable on our already discounted Startups and Academics ticket.
Artificial Intelligence is completely transforming modern day healthcare. The Deep Learning in Healthcare Summit, taking place on 25-26 May, will showcase the opportunities of emerging trends in the healthcare and medicine. Explore the uses of deep learning within Medical Imaging, Drug Development, Personalised Medicine, Electronic Health Records and more from leading industry and academic experts.
• Junshui Ma, Senior Principal Scientist at MERCK, will discuss using deep neural networks as a solution for predicting molecular activity in the pharmaceuticals industry
• Christhian Potes, Senior Scientist at Philips Research, on the classification of abnormal/normal heart sounds using convolutional neural networks
• Muyinatu Bell, Assistant Professor at John Hopkins University, on A Machine Learning Approach to Improve Photoacoustic-Guided Surgery
• David Plans, CEO of BioBeats, will explain how deep learning can predict a humans behaviour to help people fight stress, be well and be more productive
• Marzyeh Ghassemi, PhD Candidate at MIT, will explain how to continuously predict clinical events with recurrent deep networks
• Daniel Golden, Director of Machine Learning at Arterys, on Reducing the Tedium of Radiology with Cloud-based Deep Learning
• Brian Goldman, Research Fellow at Vertex Pharmaceuticals, will discuss applying deep learning methodology to small molecule drug discovery in industrial pharmaceuticals
View more information and the event schedule here: https://re-work.co/events/deep-learning-health-boston-2017
The offer starts on Friday 7 April and will run through until the end of Friday 14 April.
This offer is also available on already discounted Super Early Bird tickets to the Machine Intelligence in Healthcare Summit in Hong Kong this November! Simply enter the discount code HEALTHDAY at the checkout.
28 June 2017, Amsterdam
The Machine Intelligence in Autonomous Vehicles Summit brings together leading industry players, exciting new startups and breakthrough technological research to create safer, smarter and more efficient transport. The event will showcase the next generation of connected vehicles, powered by the internet of things, artificial intelligence, connected devices, sensors, virtual assistants, wearables and predictive intelligence.
21 September 2017, London
The next generation in predictive intelligence. Anticipating user & business needs to alert & advise logical steps to increase efficiency. The summit will showcase the opportunities of advancing trends in VAs & their impact on business & society. What impact will predictive intelligence have on business efficiency & personal organization?
11 October 2017, Montreal
Leading minds in machine intelligence will come together for an evening of networking and keynote presentations. Join us for a three course meal to support women in AI and Machine Intelligence.